My mouth has had an injury

If you have had an injury you should seek medical attention for any non-dental injuries.

For dental injuries, such as torn gum or a chipped tooth, you should contact your general dentist without delay.

For injuries to the brace, such as brackets that have come loose or wires that have become distorted, you should contact the orthodontic practice for an earlier appointment.